Fashion illustration of the day (green dress, blue coat, purple shoes)

I guess it could be said that I got myself hooked on fashion illustrations because I just can't stop making them. Today I'm sharing only one, though. The medium is coloured pencils and markers. I sometimes like to draw the background as well. I feel like it adds something to the fashion illustrations. Giving context to design one could say. I wouldn't mind switching places with this illustrated girl btw, getting to spend some time by seaside would be just lovely. Who knows maybe I will get lucky soon?

Now, a few words about this outfit I illustrated. This girl is wearing a blue coat and a green dress. I always liked the combination of these two colours, and it is actually a pretty common colour combo in my illustrating opus. Another thing I do quite often is pairing green and/or blue with purple (see herehere, here and here if you don't believe me). This girl with a purple hair is wearing a purple mini bag and purple heels paired with purple socks. I did always like that sock and heel trend. Once it gets warmer, I might try to rock it myself. In the meantime, what do you guys think about this fashion illustration of mine?






#fashionblog #modniblog #modnailustracija














Comments

  1. What a gorgeous fashion illustration! You truly are talented :)
    Hope you have an amazing weekend! :)
    xx
    Ankita
    http://realgirltalks.com/2018/02/12/look-chic-sweatshirt-valentines-day-outfit-look/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very stylish illustration. I think you would totally rock this look in real life Ivana:) I always love seeing your illusrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blue and green is also my very favorite color combination. I love this artistic style and your illustration is very beautiful, and fun to look at! Have a great week!
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Elle
    https://theellediaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice illustration, loving the color combination!

    Gemma
    The Style Collector

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colour combination, gal! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this combination Ivana, infarct I have some ethnic suits in this combination. Nice illustration honey <3Have a great day <3 Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. che belle queste illustrazioni e mi piace molto l'abbinamento verde e blu
    Alessandra Style

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like her funky purple boots! Also, I would like to be in her seaside location too!!!x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like the mix of blue and green, dearest Ivana! And sometimes I combined it with purple, too - look here: http://rostrose.blogspot.co.at/2017/04/blaue-capsule-wardrobe-bunte-blumen.html (the last three collages) Your fashion illustration is wonderful - and the shoes (or the socks) look very fancy - like a peacock...
    Hugs my dear,
    Traude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blue and green can be very pretty! I would love to see you wear these colors Ivana. Would be very beautiful on you.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. why not, it looks lovely!

    hugs
    Jennifer
    http://jennifer-femininundmodisch.blogspot.de/2018/03/unterwegs-mein-treffen-mit-dr-elke.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

All your comments mean a lot to me, even the criticism. Naravno da mi puno znači što ste uzeli vrijeme da nešto napišete, pa makar to bila i kritika. Per me le vostre parole sono sempre preziose anche quando si tratta di critiche.

Popular posts from this blog

Jadrolinija ferry ride, travelling from Split to island Hvar (outfit post)

REPAINTING AND REPAIRING AN OIL ON CANVAS, A PAINTING OF ASSISI ( ITALY)

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY:A SUMMER DRESS (STAEDTLER PENCIL WATERCOLOURS)

CIRCUS THEMED CREATIVE ARTS & CRAFTS ( DIY ) IDEAS FOR BOTH KIDS & ADULTS

FASHION ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY: LBD AND VINTAGE VIBES

HOW TO STYLE A BROWN FAUX LEATHER COAT?

THE ISLAND OF THE MISSING TREES BY ELIF SHAFAK (BOOK REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATION)

BLOGGERS ART GALLERY

BOOK REVIEW: MURDER IN THREE ACTS, A NOVEL BY AGATHA CHRISTIE